jqPlot to amCharts

Forum to discuss Installation and Configuration Issues

jqPlot to amCharts

Postby RonGates » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:16 pm

Hello Maborak,

We all know you have invested your time, money & mind. But dude to be professional your Addons graphics are very poor comparative to industry, because you are using jqPlot I would rather suggest you to use amCharts which have amazing graphics.

Can we convert these charts from our end?
RonGates

Re: jqPlot to amCharts

Postby MaBoRaK » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:40 pm

RonGates wrote:Hello Maborak,

We all know you have invested your time, money & mind. But dude to be professional your Addons graphics are very poor comparative to industry, because you are using jqPlot I would rather suggest you to use amCharts which have amazing graphics.

yep, jqplot was our first chart framework :D . Now, we are migrating to: http://www.highcharts.com/demo/ I found better integration with live data in HIGHCHARTS.

Thank you.
CEO in Maborak Technologies and Interspire Addons Developer
MaBoRaK
Site Admin

Re: jqPlot to amCharts

Postby RonGates » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:37 pm

MaBoRaK wrote:
RonGates wrote:Hello Maborak,

yep, jqplot was our first chart framework :D . Now, we are migrating to: http://www.highcharts.com/demo/ I found better integration with live data in HIGHCHARTS.

Thank you.

HIGHCHARTS is good product... And Maborak have you thought of Look & Feel Customisation / Theme for Interspire? Till when HIGHCHARTS will be implemented?
RonGates

Return to Installation and Configuration