support

Forum to discuss Installation and Configuration Issues

support

Postby mmm » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:40 pm

May I propose that Maborak Technologies would charge $120 per year so that it can afford the time for support?
If all customers join, then MT has to be more available and can also improve/develop more :)
Waddayathink?
mmm

Re: support

Postby PCEMS » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:47 pm

I support your proposal.

I've been deliberately ignored every time I requested for support.

I have like 9 tickets. The oldest was from May 16th and He did not wanted to attend. I had wrote like 20 mails. Leave like 30 skype messages. He just gives a damn about support.

His last reply ASKING for my support tickets was AGAIN ignored.

Here the proof:

post331.html#p331

post330.html#p330

Both He answered on Jun 18th. But he did ignored all my replies, mails, skype messages after that.

He cannot say He is bussy just because it SEEMS that He only attends some friends or users that He likes for God knows which reasons. Proof is HERE:

post355.html#p355

He just replied on Jul 2nd (that is just 3 days ago) and still NO reply to my tickets, messages, emails or anything.

I understand that He is ignoring me on purpose. And I have a LEGITIMATE right to have the support for his addons that I paid for.

So I don't really think that Paying him more money to have support will make him start to respect some of his clients. He just don't care. He shows no notion at all about the responsability and real commitment He is forced to with clients.

May He will read this lines but will just ignored them as well. So what can be call this? Some sort of fraud? The fact the He lives in Bolivia does not mean that He can just drop clients support needs and just ignore us.

Any new development or project or what ever is an excuse to misstreat us. Maybe it is time to make him understand that He must respect his clients. And that personal issues ARE NOT a legal excuse to ignore support requests.
PCEMS

Postby mmm » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:13 am

If I understood correctly, you would support the proposal.

Assuming MT has between 1k-10k clients, it would allow MT to have some personnel,
who would deal with all previous problems so that MT would handle only new problems,
hence not needing to attend to 'standard' or 'easier' problems anymore much.

Anyone else supporting it?
mmm

Postby Osensnolf » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:41 am

This is something I have already suggested as I too would pay for reliable support.

If you cannot get Maborak to respond, the next best thing to do is find someone else who can that will charge a small fee. I understand wanting Maborak to help as he is the smartest but sometimes the waiting game isn't the best solution.
Osensnolf

Postby mmm » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:29 am

So far, I did fix many things, but not everything, not hard core code (inside plugins).
Have even offered it to some folks (and it worked).
But sometimes you need the master ;)
mmm

Postby mmm » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:40 am

What will it take to get a significant number of users make the support worth for Maborak?
mmm

Postby Osensnolf » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:17 pm

It all depends on what his motivation is.

Some people want to help others because they have knowledge. Some do it for money.

For some others, neither drives them.

Hard to know where Maborak stands at the moment...
Osensnolf

Postby mmm » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:01 am

If time is the main driver, then a tiered support can fix that as then the standard problems are solved by FAQ, forum or level I, then L2, etc, until the most difficult not being solved problems remain for the developer. Any better ideas?
mmm

Return to Installation and Configuration