It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:58 am

News News of Installation and Configuration

Site map of Installation and Configuration » Forum : Installation and Configuration

Forum to discuss Installation and Configuration Issues

Please contact your email administrator.

Good Morning!

I have a problem with the MKT system.
Whenever I try to change the configure and save I get the following error:
- Please contact your email administrator.

Please, I need a way to resolve this.

Att.
Read more : Please contact your email administrator. | Views : 18346 | Replies : 1

Must issue a STARTTLS command first

i am using Interspire 6.1.6 but here when i want to use smtp server . like mailinbox.. then showing this error

A test email has not been successfully sent to the email address [email protected]: 530 5.7.0 Must issue a STARTTLS command first . anyone can help how i can solve this?
Read more : Must issue a STARTTLS command first | Views : 13654 | Replies : 1

Amazon Addon

Hello,

Is anyone using Interspire Email Marketer on a windows server with vimmaniac's SES Addon?

I have installed the addon and and everything verified but just not working.

Sent support emails to the address for around a week or so but the guy just blanked my support tickets.

Before I cancel, I just wanted to check the Forum to see if anyone has any experience on this.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution ...
Read more : Amazon Addon | Views : 42754 | Replies : 1

Interspire Email Marketer upgrade slows import process

Hi Guys,

Have you noticed when doing PHP upgrade to 5.5.38 from 5.3 version and upgrading new 6.1.6 version of Interspire, upload process is way too slow. Before it was super quick like 100+ records / second.

Any advise where should be problem?
Read more : Interspire Email Marketer upgrade slows import process | Views : 11326 | Replies : 3

DKIM Selector

Hi,

Also I have been trying to config the Selector, I have changed it on the DNS record but the mail header is still showing "s=dkim" instead of the Selector name I assigned.

PLEASE HELP...

Thanks
Digital
Read more : DKIM Selector | Views : 4757 | Replies : 1

Installing DKIM Private Key

Hi,

We needed to install a DKIM private key on sending email, can anyone help on how to install it with PowerMTA.

Thanks
Digital
Read more : Installing DKIM Private Key | Views : 5224 | Replies : 4

LOGs to keep or not

Is there any purpose to keeping the logs in the folders (except for trouble shooting/analysis)?
e.g.
\admin\addons\multithread\install\backup\thread_logger\job_100\log.txt
Read more : LOGs to keep or not | Views : 6925 | Replies : 0

Email stays at "Not finished sending" (Even when finished)

All of my emails show "Not finished sending" on the Statistics page. The emails are complete though. This happens if I send a test email to myself or to a list of 50k.

What would cause this to happen?
Read more : Email stays at "Not finished sending" (Even when finished) | Views : 13678 | Replies : 7

Slow Import - Bad SQL or What???

Importing data into my database is very slow. I have several shared servers with old Interspire Email Marketer on it and they are faster than my primary Interspire Email Marketer which has 32GB RAM.

I am afraid that this is going to cause more problems later.

It imports about 10 records per second.

My other Interspire Email Marketer's do 80-110 records per second using the same test data. All servers have the same Interspire Email Marketer suppression list and about the same amount ...
Read more : Slow Import - Bad SQL or What??? | Views : 6837 | Replies : 6

scheduled sending

cron: works, all 6 tasks are getting done
scheduled sending: works, campaigns go out

yet: "Scheduled Sending Has Not Run Yet"

How is that possible? How can this be fixed?
Read more : scheduled sending | Views : 8228 | Replies : 4

Login

Statistics

Total posts 493 • Total topics 147 • Total members 68