How change from/reply/bounce addresses in relation to MTA?

Forum to discuss Features/Usage/Bugs of Multiple MTA Addon

How change from/reply/bounce addresses in relation to MTA?

Postby Dain » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:09 pm

Hi there!

I'm new to this add-on. Here's my question, then I will explain: How can I get the from/reply/bounce email addresses automatically jive with the MTA Group I choose without having to type them in manually?

I'm wondering how I can get my from/reply/bounce email addresses to automatically match the relevant MTA Group I choose when sending an email.

This is how we are using the MTA add-on: We have three brands, all in one Interspire installation. I have created a single MTA group per brand. In Sparkpost (like MailGun etc.), I have created 1 IP address for each brand and have added the Sparkpost SMTP setting per IP address to their relevant MTA Group in Interspire.

With this setup in mind; when I go to send an email, I see that I can open the MTA Group section and choose which MTA Group I want to send the email under but when I look at the from/reply/bounce email addresses above the MTA Group selection section, they are showing as a different brand than the one I want to send for. How can I get the from/reply/bounce email addresses automatically jive with the MTA Group I choose without having to type them in manually?

Thanks
Dain

Return to Multiple MTA with IP Monitor