IP Monitor y Multithread

Forum to discuss Features/Usage/Bugs of Multiple MTA Addon

IP Monitor y Multithread

Postby imed » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:52 pm

Hasta ahora en nuestro instituto IMED estamos enviando usando interspire, pero buscamos otras solucion mas rapida.
No somos expertos pero viendo el los videos de IP Monitor creo que podemos usar var ias ip para enviar.
La duda es....
Cuantos email por hora podemos enviar por IP ?

Otra consulta:
Multithread es para acelerar los envios ?

Estamos muy interesados en adquirir los addons pero necesitamos informacion al respecto.
Espero alguien nos pueda ayudar.
Buenos dias.
imed

Re: IP Monitor y Multithread

Postby mmm » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:01 pm

From Google Translate:
So far in our institute IMED we are sending using interspire, but seek other faster solution.
We are not experts but watching the videos IP Monitor I think we can use var ias ip to send.
The question is ....
How many email per hour can send the IP?

Another query:
Multithread is to accelerate shipments?

We are very interested in acquiring the addons but we need information about it.
I hope someone can help us.
Good morning.

> but seek other faster solution.
Are you using your own server to send, or are you using a 3rd party SMTP provider?

> We are not experts but watching the videos IP Monitor I think we can use var ias ip to send.
To use more than one IP, you may need to use eg PowerMTA, DRH Green Arrow, or RabbitMQ.

> How many email per hour can send the IP?
If from your own server, probly 100-500k with one IP, depending on the server and your uplink (and other settings/qualities).
If from via 3rd party SMTP, and using several of those, you can probly do the same, but you have more server resources available, as the sending itself is not bogging down the server (but your cost may vary).

> Multithread is to accelerate shipments?
Yes, it means the sending is done in parallel, eg 10 threads means 10 sending processes at the same time.

> We are very interested in acquiring the addons but we need information about it.
Although I am not the vendor, I have Multi-Thread and Multiple MTA, and they work very well.

> I hope someone can help us.
Simply order it and maborak will give you access and quick help in emergencies.

Hasta luego amigo!
mmm

Return to Multiple MTA with IP Monitor