SEO Urls and Masqarade

Content Rotation[Body,Subject,Signature,URL]

SEO Urls and Masqarade

Postby triggaz » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:36 am

Maborak a small sugestion for future update of the addon, when using SEO urls with random mask the link in unsubscribe header and in message footer are different and this can lead to blacklisting, it would be great if both of this could be the same and maybe even use a bit different mask rule leaving the word "usubscribe" in those links. If this is possible please reply we are intrested even if the change is paid option.
triggaz

Re: SEO Urls and Masqarade

Postby Osensnolf » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:37 pm

Would that create too much of a footprint?

The biggest problem I have with all links having the same structure is that Mail-Test.com unsubscribes the test email each time I send to it. I spoke with them and they can prevent it from happening if there is a pattern such as domain.com/Interspire Email Marketer/unsubscribe/fjaskdfjdkfj or something similar.
Osensnolf

Re: SEO Urls and Masqarade

Postby mmm » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:13 pm

Osensnolf wrote:Would that create too much of a footprint?

The biggest problem I have with all links having the same structure is that Mail-Test.com unsubscribes the test email each time I send to it. I spoke with them and they can prevent it from happening if there is a pattern such as domain.com/Interspire Email Marketer/unsubscribe/fjaskdfjdkfj or something similar.

Just use the (re)captcha method, that can be enabled in Interspire Email Marketer setttings.
mmm

Return to Spinning